Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vintage Raggedy Ann and Andy Sweetness

I just listed this friendly guy in the shop today.  It got me thinking about how much I just love anything vintage Raggedy Ann and Andy.  So I thought I'd go hunting for some goodies from Etsy to share.

Ceramic Raggedy Ann & Andy from aesthetikara


Alarm Clock from BornAtTheWrongTime


Hallmark Playing Cards from bostonbaglady


A Pair of Wall Hangings from Sweet Shop Vintage (VKC member)


Cupcake Toppers from YesterdaysWhimsy


Vintage Sheets from sheetsnsuch


A Thank You, Please, and I Love You Book from oopseedaisies (VKC Member)


Sweet Girl's Dress from Lishyloo (VKC Member)

Did you ever have anything Raggedy Ann and Andy when you were a little one?  Do your kiddos?

4 comments:

  1. i had an ann and andy doll and loved them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter, now seven, had a Raggedy Ann and Andy 1st Birthday Party! The book ends you featured were painted by my mother when I was little.

    ReplyDelete
  3. penelope was vintage raggedy ann for halloween last year! she wore a dress i got from miskabelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have memories of listening to raggedy ann and andy stories as a kid. Such classics, those two!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you think!