Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vintage Baby Shower: A Little Girl's Stork Theme

I had the idea to start a new little series here on the VKC blog: Vintage Baby Showers!

While etsy is a great source for handmade treats, favors, and decorations, there are also so many amazing vintage goodies for throwing parties!


Here are some of the things I found for someone throwing a shower for a little girl!



It's a Girl : A Stork Themed Shower

Announcements (could be used as invites!)
from etsy seller atticmemories
  





Stork Bingo
from etsy seller pienzacal



Gift ideas - to bring to a party like this:

   
   
   
   
   
  
-Whitney
of little reader vintage

2 comments:

  1. Great idea! There are so many cute items out there...I wish I had thought of this when I had my baby shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so sweet! I probably won't be getting a shower because it's #3 for me, but I would LOVE a vintage one if I did. I can't wait to see the boy one. :)

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear what you think!